mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO/ DMG/Vmware Image Download
Today I Am Sharing Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO/dmg/virtual Image Files in a Single Post You Can Download All Three Files Directly from Our Website It is Absolutely Free and All the Links Are 100 Percentage Working Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO is One of the Most Advanced and Popular Operating Systems for the macOS This Operating System Has Many Features It Is Also an Offering Many Great Features to Those Who Use It for a Long Time Suppose If You Want to Install an Old Operating System Like Mac Os X Yosemite 10.10 Then You Can Direly Download Mac Os X Yosemite 10.10 Dmg File from Our Website Without Any Survey.
the New Mac Os X Yosemite Dmg Doesn’t Change the Fact Means It’s Still Possible to Run Older Versions of Mac Os X. Apple Introduced a Number of New Innovations. While the Operating System is More Technically Advanced, It is Simpler to Use and Has Many New Features. If You’re Planning on Learning More About Mac Os X Yosemite, You Should Be Able to Find Lots of Free Information Online Such as Youtube
Here Are Some Important Things to Know About This Great Operating System:
- The New Finder – Safari Has Been Replaced by the New Finder by Apple. It Offers a More Flexible Search Experience with New Tools, Including an Advanced Search Field and a “Catch-All” Option to Search Across Your Email, Contacts, Documents and Files and Many More Things.
- Mail – the New Mail Application in Yosemite Provides a Simple and Powerful Way to Manage Your Emails. You Can Organize Your Mail into Folders, Create Inboxes, Manage Attachmentsrttgrf, and Even Set Up Subfolders for Quicker Organization. If You Have Always Had Your Mail on Your Desktop but Wanted an Easier Way to Access It, Then This is the Feature for You. Now You Can Synchronize Between Your Mac Os X Yosemite and Iphone/ipad Devices Through Mail. This Feature Also Enables Syncing of Folders Between Mac Os X Yosemite and Your Iphone or Ipad.
- Safari – Safari is a New Browser That is Designed to Be Easy to Use and Offer a Variety of Features That Have Made It One of the Most Popular Applications for the Mac Os X Platform. You Can Surf the Web, Check Out Weather Reports and Check the Stock Market at the Same Time Right from Your Computer. you Can Stay Up to Date with the Latest News and Information.
- Online Storage – Now You Can Backup Photo and Video Files on Online Storage with the New Mac Os X Yosemite, Another Useful Feature is the Built-In Access to Your Gmail Account. Now, When You Check Your Gmail Storage Balance, You’ll Be Able to See Exactly How Much Space You’ve Used. This is a Great Feature for Anyone Who Uses Multiple Gmail Accounts.
- Safari – Safari Has Always Been Known for Its Search Functionality, but the Mac Os X 10.10 Yosemite Vmware Image Edition Includes a Brand New, Expanded Version. Instead of Being Limited to Searching Within the Finder Application, You Can Search Anywhere in the Interface. You Can Also Search for the Files, Folders, and Programs on a Computer, on a Disk, or Online. This Makes Finding and Locating Things Far Easier and Faster.
- File Protection – Mac Os X Yosemite 10.10 ISO Includes a Brand New Feature That Allows You to Protect Your Files If You Accidentally Deleted Your File, You Won’t Need to Worry About It.this is a Useful Feature for Anyone Who Regularly Backs Up Their Files and Wants to Be Sure That Their Data is Safe.
These Are Some Features in Mac Os X Yosemite. It’s a Fantastic Operating System It is Very Similar in Most Aspects. And, for Those Who Enjoy Using the Default Applications, It Provides a Good Knowledge for Learning More About the Mac Os X Yosemite Platform.
visit Official Website
mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO Supported Devices
iMac: Mid 2007
iMac: Early 2008
Mac Mini: Early 2009
MacBook: Late 2008 or newer
MacBook Air: Late 2008 or newer
MacBook Pro: Mid 2007 or newer
Mac Mini: Early 2009 or newer
iMac: Mid 2007 or newer
Mac Pro: Early 2008 or newer
Xserve: Early 2009
iMac: Late 2012 or newer
MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
Mac Pro: Late 2013
System Requirements For Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Developer & Publisher: Apple
- Build Year: October 16, 2014
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Ram : 2GB (4G recommended)
- HDD: 15GB For Installation (20GB Recommended)
- If You want to Install mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO or DMG on Virtual Image Just Watch Any Youtube Tutorial.
Free Download ISO Image File
mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 DMG Setup (4.8GB)
mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO Setup (4.8GB)
I hope I shared all the information regarding mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 ISO in this post still want any help just comment below.